From 1 May, 2013 the National Construction Code (NCC) has included requirements for window restriction and screening to aid in the reduction of incidences of children falling from windows.
- A Key Message was created by the AWA explain the new requirements as documented in the NCC.
- A flowchart to aid in understanding when a window requires screening or restriction.
- An article from the Australian Building Codes Board (ABCB) on preventative requriements.
- A copy of NSW Strata Regulation 30.
- An article on the changes to the NCC, published in Windows Magazine Autumn 2013.
If you have questions or would like some technical help give us a call...
People We Work With
Monday: 7:30 AM — 4:00 PM, Tuesday: 7:30 AM — 4:00 PM, Wednesday: 7:30 AM — 4:00 PM, Thursday: 7:30 AM — 4:00 PM, Friday: 7:30 AM — 3:00 PM, Saturday: Closed, Sunday: Closed